Friday, August 12, 2011

20 waala buday

My 20 th was one of my favourite bdays :)
In the morning while I was getting ready Monica surprised me by coming to delhi sooo unexpectedly !! It was a BANG AWWN !!
My party proceeded and I had all my frnz gathered together and we had a dress theme 'back to school'
Everyone was in their attire with shorts and school ties :P
The cake cutting was followed by the newspaper dance game ... It was fun and awweesome !!
And then came my street play team which was sooo unexpected !!
The best part of my Bday was that all my close frnz were present on my bday ... :D (we missed some ppl though :( ) It was really nice to have all the important ppl that mattered to me present on my bday :))

ps-10 yrs down the lane when evrybody will be busy in their own lives with no time to attend birthdays anymore surely these will be memorable times  !!! Cheers !!!