Tuesday, June 12, 2012

make hay while d sun shines

Well fellas life is sooo short ! I remember making a zillion plans as my vacations would approach .... updating my blog ... beggining a new novel ... travelling to all my shortlisted places ... learn to cook ... caring a bit about my hair ... treating myself to a spa/mani/padi ... going on a shopping spree ... spending lots of time with both frnz nd family ... investing in a noble cause ... managing my time better ... focusing nd figuring out d future ... meditating .... setting life straight ... unwinding the intricacies nd hassles of life ... channelizing some positivity ... But Alas!
Vacations are here and swear to god ! Accomplishing 10% of d list is like an achievment 
leisurely we forget our hard etched list nd vacations pass away ...AND then strikes d hard core reality like a gong !


Whenever we are deprived of something in life all of a sudden its sweet importance rings a doorbell in our grey cells.It is human.We are humans.
So make hay while d sun shines else it ll be too late.

moral : I started implementing this .. with updating my blog :P