Friday, June 10, 2011

Xpression - Art of living

Speech is a very powerful tool. It is an art and a person with an extensive command
over this art undoubtedly possesses the potential to rule the world.
The art lies in deluding the listener to believe what you say is true , to what extent you say the truth is immaterialistic. People do not give a second thought before judging a person and publicly scandalizing ones image. Not just this a petty incidence can be metamorphosed into 'a magical thundersome happening experience'
by the right pick of words and some add ons.
Such people yearn for public recognition and constant attention.

Few people possess the gift of being able to distinguish between the facts and fiction that might appear to be deceptively similar from outside. It is amusing but the number of such people have considerably fallen.
Recently two of my best friends had a huge tiff and they wouldnt talk let alone see
each others face and I got the opportunity to hear the story of both sides personally.
In general cases one party wins over the other in the percentage of fault earned ,
this case was certainly unusual. Both of them had their parts absolutely toned up
(which seemed rerehersd to me ) so perfectly flawless that when I heard the first part I was pretty sure I knew who was at fault but as soon as I heard the second version it seemed unbelievably relevant and true too! putting me in dilemma which one to believe and who was at fault. I wondered had I been a third party listening to just one version of the story I would have been strongly prejudiced for my entire life and I would have done great unjustice to myself and my friends.

Language is a powerful tool that can certainly convert the magnitude and intensity
of a subject. It can make a serious thing sound casual or a false alarm sound true.
Expression is a good way of communicating your inner voice with the world but
blatancy can be fatal.

Fewer people are blessed with the art of speech and the will to use it right and those few souls are certainly BLESSED !